United Technologies delivered solid second-quarter earnings of $1.70 per share, a 4% improvement versus the prior year after adjusting for gains in both the current and prior period.
- Top 25 Countries with Highest Foreign Currency Reserves in the World
- 10 Easiest Illnesses to Fake For Work
- 6 Easiest Low Carb Diet Plans For Weight Loss
- 10 Whitest Cities in The South
- 25 Most Sexually Active Cities in America
- 20 Most Dangerous and Deadliest Roads in the World
- 7 Easiest Lotteries to Win in the World