Best Dividend Stocks To Buy According To Kahn Brothers

0

In 1978, Irving Kahn, Thomas Graham Kahn, and Alan Kahn founded Kahn Brothers Group. After the stock market crash in 1929, Irving Kahn began his investment career. The investment strategy of Kahn Brothers has changed from traditional value investing to a focus on long-term investments’ margin of safety. During the third quarter, the 13F portfolio value of Kahn Brothers increased from $710 million to $741 million. There were 43 stocks in the portfolio, with the top five accounting for 45 percent of its value. PepsiCo, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and Pfizer are some of the fund’s most significant investments.

Insider Monkey discusses the best dividend stocks in Kahn Brothers’ portfolio. At $4.60 per share, PepsiCo, Inc. has announced a 7% increase in its annualized dividend for 2017. As of February 22, the stock’s dividend yield is 2.56 percent. Kahn Brothers had a $330,000 stake in the company at the end of the fourth quarter of 2021, which amounted to just 0.04 percent of its total holdings. The number of hedge funds with positions in Bristol-Myers Squibb Company decreased. At $0.40 per share, the quarterly dividend of Pfizer Inc. increased by 2.6 percent in December 2021. At the time of this writing (on February 22nd), the stock’s dividend yield is 3.34 percent. The hedge fund’s 13F portfolio holds 8.25 percent of Kahn Brothers, and it is the hedge fund’s fourth-largest holding. For the past 11 years, Merck & Co., Inc. has increased its dividend. The five-year dividend CAGR for the company is 8.2%. The quarterly dividend of Provident Financial Services, Inc. has increased by 4.3 percent to $0.24 per share, the company said in a statement. In the third quarter of 2020, Kahn Brothers began investing in the company with shares worth over $335 million. For more details, click  10 Best Dividend Stocks To Buy According To Kahn Brothers.

 

Share.