United Technologies delivered solid second-quarter earnings of $1.70 per share, a 4% improvement versus the prior year after adjusting for gains in both the current and prior period.
- 12 Countries with Highest Rape Crime Statistics in 2018
- 10 Most Controversial Songs of 2018
- 10 Best Countries to Teach in International Schools
- 10 Most Expensive Cities in Florida
- 10 Countries with Most Inventions Per Capita in the World
- 10 States with the Most Cattle Per Acre
- 8 Most Profitable Aquaponics Fish and System in 2017