United Technologies delivered solid second-quarter earnings of $1.70 per share, a 4% improvement versus the prior year after adjusting for gains in both the current and prior period.
- 7 Easiest Natural Science Classes to Take in College
- 10 Best Cities for Pale Skin
- 13 Good Excuses to Miss Work for a Day
- 17 Good Pop Rock Audition Songs for Female Singers
- 25 Best Medical Schools with Highest Starting Salaries in America
- 13 Countries with the Highest Teenage Pregnancy Rates in Developed World
- 12 Countries That Consume the Most Chocolate in the World in 2018