United Technologies delivered solid second-quarter earnings of $1.70 per share, a 4% improvement versus the prior year after adjusting for gains in both the current and prior period.
- Building the Cities of the Future
- Why Email Marketing Tools are Evolving into CRM Tools
- 7 Easiest Natural Science Classes to Take in College
- 10 Best Cities for Pale Skin
- 13 Good Excuses to Miss Work for a Day
- 17 Good Pop Rock Audition Songs for Female Singers
- 25 Best Medical Schools with Highest Starting Salaries in America